This is the second part to Creating A Facebook Landing Page That Rocks! and the third and last part of the Facebook series.
In the last post and video, I covered creating a Facebook Landing Page using WordPress or any text editor for that matter.
In this video, I will show you how to use Microsoft Word to create an image file for your Facebook Fan Page, but you can use any application that allows you to add text and images. This is just another technique you can use to create your Facebook Landing Page.
This is for those of you who may be having issues creating the look at feel of your page solely using WordPress or who would like to get more creative with your page without using expensive applications such as Adobe Photoshop.
Now let me reiterate, I create a simple example but you can get as creative as you want with this. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
Here are some ideas:
- Add tables
- Change the background color
- Purchase an image and write text over it (this is very easily done in image editors)
- Add shapes and clip art
- Add a section of your ebook
- Add a tutorial
You get the idea.
- Creating Facebook Landing Page layout using Microsoft Word
- Creating an image file by using screen capture application called Jing
- Inserting that image to WordPress (or whatever text editor you are using)
Have any ideas you would like to add?
If you feel others can get some value from this video, please feel free to share it- tweet it, flip it, like it, diggit… you know the drill.